9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
News or Event Item : A Professional Development Opportunity Sponsored by the Franklin County Children's Task Force!
Would you like:
- improved relationships with friends & family?
- more open communication with your children?
- easier collaboration with workmates?
- more acceptance of yourself & others?
- to stay true to yourself and in health connection with others... even when you disagree?
If so... THIS TRAINING IS FOR YOU!
We are so excited to bring Certified NVC Trainer, Leah Boyd to Farmington to discuss the benefits and techniques of Nonviolent Communication. Join us for 2 full days of learning & experiencing through instruction as well as large and small group activities.
When: September 16 & 17, 2017 from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Where: Franklin Memorial Hospital Bass Room, 111 Franklin Health Commons. Farmington, ME 04938.
Regular Fee: $135
Early Bird Special: $120 if registered by August 15th
To register or FMI, visit: www.peacefulpurpose.us